Daniela Pancheco is a part of the Medical Malpractice Group at Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers. She has an Honours Bachelor of Science with High Distinction at the University of Toronto and completed a Juris Doctor at Osgoode Hall Law School, functioned as a caseworker in the Social Assistance, Violence, and Health Group at Parkdale Community Legal Services. Daniela also represented Osgoode Hall Law School as a Prosecutor at the International Criminal Court Moot at The Hague, Netherlands.
Pancheco is experienced in all aspects of the plaintiff’s side of the medical malpractice and traumatic injury litigation. She represented her clients as lead counsel at trial in a judge-alone trial in cases like multi-party medical malpractice cases, medical negligence, and occupier’s liability case, to name a few.
Recognitions and Specializations
- Daniela is a member of some of the highly reputable organizations in the country like the Advocates’Advocates’ Society, Ontario Bar Association, Medical-Legal Society of Toronto, Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Women’s Law Association of Ontario, and Toronto Lawyers Association.
- She has written for and spoken at the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association conferences and webinars on a variety of issues such as trial preparation, tavern liability, and complex examinations for discovery.
- Pancheco is a regular contributor to the OTLA Medical Malpractice Newsletter. She was also the Chair of the Women’sWomen’s Caucus for two consecutive years.
- She received an award – OTLA Women’sWomen’s Caucus Award in 2017.
- She serves as the Board of Directors and Policy Committee of Abrigo Centre for six years. It is a charitable institution that helps build community capacity in downtown Toronto.
- Daniela was elected as a member-at-large of the Women’sWomen’s Forum Executive of the Ontario Bar Association for 2018-2019.
She has served as counsel in complex multi-party medical malpractice cases.