A lawyer with a vast experience in different areas of personal injury law – that is the best way to describe Stacy Koumarelas. Being a lawyer was her ultimate dream. She enrolled at the University of Windsor and was called to the bar in 2006. Stacy eventually becomes a partner at Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers. Throughout her career as a lawyer, she has successfully handled various areas of personal injury law. Her areas of practice include professional negligence and medical malpractice, wrongful death claims, long-term disability, car accidents, and occupier’s liability.
For over two decades, Stacy has built a strong reputation as an attentive, considerate, and goal-oriented personal injury lawyer who is committed to making sure that the victims and their families will get the maximum compensation they deserve. Stacy acts like a victim’s advocate in the pursuit of justice. She will take care of all legal works so that the victims can take full control of their life.
Specialties and Recognitions
- She is a member of the Ontario Bar Association.
- She is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyer Association.
- She is a member of the Hellenic Canadians Lawyers Association.
- Her fields of expertise include brain and spinal injury, tort claims, motor vehicle accidents, long-term disability claims, slip and fall, wrongful death, medical malpractice, insurance disputes, chronic disability claims, product liability claims, dog bite claims, and boating accidents.
- She has successfully handled long-term disability benefits cases such as heart disease, cancer, fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, multiple sclerosis, and chronic pain and fatigue.
- Stacy is also fluent in speaking Greek and active member of the Hellenic (Greek) community.